SUFFERING FRM DIPRESSION
SINCE 2/3 MONTHS I AM SUFFERING FROM DEPRESSION AND HYPERTENSION, LOST INTEREST IN EVERYTHING, LOST CONCENTRATION, NOT BE ABLE TO CONCENTRATE ON WORK , LOST INTEREST IN EVERY SINGLE THING EVEN SOCIAL SITES DOESN'T ENTERTAINED ME THESE DAYS. AND THESE I AM GETTING IRRITATE ON SMALL SMALL THINGS AND GOT UPSET. HAVE LOST SELF CONFIDENCE.

Hi, you know you are suffering from depression.
Kindly meet a psychiatrist for evaluation of the severity and take the treatment accordingly.
Kindly don't waste your precious life days in such sadness and disinterest.
Has anything happened in the recent past, which has affected you emotionally, I?!
Do consult a psychologist to share ur feelings.
Yes. Your description does suggest depression. Now it is important you take it as a matter of fact and be mindful of all the symptoms you describe as being normal in the context of depression. Stop fighting with your emotions. Focus on how these symptoms might be affecting your functioning and behavior and try not to let it affect. Try and address any underlying stresses in your life. Get into good lifestyle practices like yoga or physical exercise, meditation, good sleep hygiene, healthy eating etc. If symptoms persist or get worse, seek professional help for talking therapy like cognitive behavior therapy and possibly medicines too. Best wishes
Yes, this are signs of depression, consult a psychiatrist