Suddenly raising of BP

Dear Sir, 3months back BP increased up to 160 with skin allergy.They have done treatment for BP. Today same problem repeated. May I know what is main reason for Raising of BP. Which doctor we want to consult? Please give me suggestion.

Doctor Answers (2) on Suddenly raising of BP

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
First of all if you are not taking medicines to control your BP, then that itself is a culprit for increased blood pressure. 
If you think BP is something which goes away after a few days of medications, then this is your mistake.
High BP has no cure and it should be controlled by some lifestyle modifications and drugs.
Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management.
Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Bangalore.

Vimal Kumar Chennai | General Physician
Dear friend, the reason for primary hypertension is multifactorial which includes genetics, social and personal causes. It can not be cured but can be controlled. Secondary hypertension might be due to some other underlying illness like kidney disease or other endocrine abnormalities.With that said, if you have episodes of shooting BP rather than continuous rise, it is to be checked immediately for some underlying disease. In your case consult an MD general medicine doctor near you for detailed examination and controlling your BP. some healthy practices that would help in controlling your BP 1) Regular exercise like swimming, cycling, walking 2) Reduce intake of salt 3) Reduced intake of fat diet 4) Regular mind relaxation techniques like meditation and yoga. Hope this helps. regards