Sudden skin spots turned to Rashes
Last month I was suffering from Throat infection which was not recovering. So I consulted multiple doctors and had multiple antibiotics in 50 days: TaximO - Calithromycin - Montek FX - Ampirok 375 Betnesol Throat got recovered but after 20 days, skin started getting small red spots. So I had my blood,hpv,hiv tested which came Non reactive and normal. But the spots causing itching and into rashes. What is it? What must be the cause? Worried if it's serious?  :( Please see pics attached and consult Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from allergic dermatitis causing this problem... Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Looks allergic rash, not very serious..
take a consultation with a dermatologist
avoid excessive soap on this itchy area keep it moisturised avoid scratching