Sudden knee pain
I am facing this problem since last couple of weeks. I play cricket on weekends and was hit by a cricket ball long back around 6 weeks. After that I recovered and started my normal routine but since last two weeks the same spot the ball struck me it is paining a lot. Sometimes its even tough for me to climb stairs. I would also associate the worsening of my pain to my overweight as well. Situation is a little difficult for me because now to reduce i need to use my legs extensively but then it starts painting. Im worried. Please guide me.

Dr. Deepak Sikka (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 12 yrs exp Delhi

Go for detailed examination of ur knee. Also take a knee X-Ray in AP and LATERAL view.