Sudden Knee pain
Due to my constipation, I tried to use my commode as Indian style to create enough pressure.I don't do it unless  constipated. The problem is doing this after a long time has suddenly caused pain inside my knee. The pain is not on top or down or sides of the the bone but center inside. Any remedy or doc visit required?

Hi, due to stretching of the ligaments you have developed knee pain. Rest & immobilize your limb, apply cold compresses. Kindly consult orthopedician to rule out any ligament tears...