Sudden hair fall
Hi, I ws hving hair fall bfore 6-7 months back. Tht time onwards I kept vry low hairs till 2 months back. In between I shaved my head 2-3 times. Everything was OK till a month before. But then hair fall started again and its in worst phase. My hair now became too thin & im loosing too much hair. Need a good dr in pune.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi You seem to have Androgenetic alopecia.  It takes atleast 6 months to see good results. Consult a trichologist, he may suggest you go with advanced options like PRP. Go ahead with the treatment,  you will do well Dr Shivashankar Hair transplant surgeon