Sudden Erectile dysfuncti
I am 27 years old married a year ago having a regular and healthy sex life. From past 10 days I am unable to achieve erection. It all happened suddenly. It is affecting me mentally a lot . Please advise the cause as I have no previous medical history. I don't smoke or drink.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

For Erectile Dysfunction: Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Stress can be a major factor in a young person like you. Other than that please have blood tests to check for thyroid function, cholesterol, diabetes and full male hormone profile to find any correctable cause. You might also need doppler scan of penis. If you have got any urinary symptoms please contact an urologist also. As the problem is of short duration, it is most likely due to psychological factors such as stress.