Sudden erection dysfuncti

I am student. 21 year old.. I don't smoke or consume alcohol. I am facing sudden erection problem from two days. Little pain in stomach. Not too much though. I do get erection. I do ejaculate after that. It's jus that it's not the same ilhow it used to be. I'm bit worried about this. I've been masturbating quite often. Is it because of that? Please helpurologist

Hello there....., Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options...... Medications, counseling and sexual techniques —or a combination of these can help improve.... Masturbation is only considered a problem when it causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.... Consult sex therapist...