Sudden abdominal pain
Sudden abdominal pain. Not sure whether it is due to intercourse with my husband. I randomly feel at times. At times it is unbearable. Do I need medical care? Kindly suggest.

Hot Fomentation for Local Area

Hello sir ,got your concern ,it can be treatable with further evaluation, better healthcare and proper treatment ..For prescription and counselling regarding the same you can consult me through this app or directly via Watsapp { 96 1820 2424 } for fast and better reach ..
Kindly take a consultation as this history is vague. For more guidance take a personal instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408