Subserosal fibroid

I have a 8 year daughter but not able to conceive for few years now. Recently during an ultrasound I have been diagnosed with Subseroal Fibroid which is approx 3cm. How can treat it and is this the reason for not able to conceive ? Please help.

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Latur

Subserosal  fibroid can't be the reason.... Evaluate Your self from fertility expert
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore
You can absolutely  conceive naturally  by addressing  the estrogen  dominance  which is responsible  for  your fibroid. If you  really  want  to  know  the root cause of your problem,  please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore
Dear Practo user, Subserosal fibroid of approx 3 cms in size would not lead to infertility. Usually, there is no need to treat it.
Basic evaluation for infertility e.g. Tubal testing, Husband's semen analysis, ovulation studies etc.