Subdomal hematoma

My father had an head injury on 8th august & after admitting to hospital he has been diagnosed under subdomal hematoma after 2 days of treatment his committing has come down & then the doctor was concerned about his sodium,potassium,creatinine level & blood pressure now 2 days ago his potassium level came to normal & sodium level is 1.31& doctor performed one CT scan everything looks improved but from yesterday his behaviour has become restless he wants to go home & there is no sync between his sentences & he is not able to walk as well because of lack of balance.(he is being urinating using cathedral).Is this because of blood clotting or because of any other infection can cause the issue

Doctor Answers (1) on Subdomal hematoma

Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Well yes all the symptoms which he is showing is related to the haematoma...the ct scan doesn't look improved. You seem to be have misunderstood. says no fresh changes. The huge haematoma is as it is...well it's better to consult a neurosurgeon as I think they will have to drain the cannot take him home as its not advisable at all...he needs medical attention and care right now..please get him stabilised and then think of home ..thank you