Stress low of memory

Sir/maam i have a problem with my brain that I can't think properly. at night I wake up in sleep i shout or distract i have a lot of stress but I try to control but I can't so please help me out of this thank you.

Doctor Answers (6) on Stress low of memory

Ms. Hema Sampath
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist

INR 750 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
What is stress according to you??? If you have identified  the reason I  feel you should resolve it at your end itself and lead a healthy and peaceful  life. If you are not able to handle it please do consult a professional and understand to resolve it.
Dr. Ravi Soni
7 yrs. of exp | Ahmedabad | Neuropsychiatrist

INR 1000 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hi, I have read your query and understood your concerns. Stress will make your life like hell and it is a silent killer. My advice to you would be to resolve issues generating stress whatever it may be. Stress can be because of family conflict, work load, marital conflict, studies related and financial constrains etc. All these can lead to anxiety and depressive symptoms as well as sleep issues. Unless you reslove the cause of stress, you shall never become free from psychiatric illness. Hoep I have tried my best to give you proper advice. Regards, Dr Ravi Soni
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
13 yrs. of exp | Chennai | Counselling Psychologist

INR 500 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear friend, Sound sleep at night is very essential for a healthy body and mind. Get help from a psychotherapist at once before stress takes on you. Feel free to call for further guidance Wishes
you can call me
1. Avoid non veg food at night 2. increase intake of water 3. Avoid junk foods and aerated drinks
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
6 yrs. of exp | Pune | Psychiatrist

INR 250 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Dear sir, The symptoms you are suffering are indeed distressing, but since they can be a part of multiple disorders, you shall need a more detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist. Pls visit one at the earliest. Pls feel free to contact me for a private consultation. Regards!
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
5 yrs. of exp | Vadodara | Psychologist
hi, please visit a psychologist in your area. take care
Dr. Suruchi Bapat
8 yrs. of exp | Mumbai | Counselling Psychologist
You are suffering from some mental illness. You get into touch with any homoeopath near your location. Don't worry all this can be treated. Take care