Stress low of memory

Sir/maam i have a problem with my brain that I can't think properly. at night I wake up in sleep i shout or distract i have a lot of stress but I try to control but I can't so please help me out of this thank you.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is stress according to you??? If you have identified  the reason I  feel you should resolve it at your end itself and lead a healthy and peaceful  life. If you are not able to handle it please do consult a professional and understand to resolve it.
Dr. Ravi Soni
Neuropsychiatrist 7 yrs exp Lucknow

Hi, I have read your query and understood your concerns. Stress will make your life like hell and it is a silent killer. My advice to you would be to resolve issues generating stress whatever it may be. Stress can be because of family conflict, work load, marital conflict, studies related and financial constrains etc. All these can lead to anxiety and depressive symptoms as well as sleep issues. Unless you reslove the cause of stress, you shall never become free from psychiatric illness. Hoep I have tried my best to give you proper advice. Regards, Dr Ravi Soni
Dr. Lakshmi T Rajan
Counselling Psychologist 14 yrs exp Chennai

Dear friend, Sound sleep at night is very essential for a healthy body and mind. Get help from a psychotherapist at once before stress takes on you. Feel free to call for further guidance Wishes
you can call me
1. Avoid non veg food at night 2. increase intake of water 3. Avoid junk foods and aerated drinks
Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear sir, The symptoms you are suffering are indeed distressing, but since they can be a part of multiple disorders, you shall need a more detailed evaluation by a psychiatrist. Pls visit one at the earliest. Pls feel free to contact me for a private consultation. Regards!
Ms. Tishya Mahindru Shahani
Psychologist 6 yrs exp Vadodara
hi, please visit a psychologist in your area. take care
Dr. Suruchi Bapat
Counselling Psychologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai
You are suffering from some mental illness. You get into touch with any homoeopath near your location. Don't worry all this can be treated. Take care