Stress depression

I have lost interest in life...have attempted suicidal attempts..i like to live alone...don't talk much...have disrupted relations with family....stress at work. ..haven't laughed since ages...In a constant intrapersonal conflict. ...Wat am I here for..nobody needs me...am very boring now..Wat to do.?
views-icons 75 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stress depression

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
It is of profound importance to not keep your problems to yourself and rather seek help to improve your condition. The step that you have taken here to share your problem and seek help is worthy of appreciation. The symptoms and condition mentioned by you is highly suggestive of a negative emotional and mood state ongoing with you, as per clinical diagnosis it is highly likely to be a depressive episode. Seek help early to understand the clinical condition and its correlates. Treatment will follow a correct diagnosis and comprehensive assessment. Do not hesitate in seeking help, as I definitely believe that your condition can be helped by a trained psychiatrist with medication and psychological measures. I would strongly urge you to remain hopeful and look forward to life. Suicide is not a solution to your problem, and you should seek a consultation at the earliest to get better. Best of luck for your health.. Hope this helps motivate you for an early consultation..