Stress, anxiety, fear, less confidence
I'm working in IT industry for the past 14 yrs. Due to work pressure, I'm facing the stress and anxiety for the past one month. Due to this I'm unable to sleep at night. Once I go to bed I feel Stressful and Anxiety is there and I'm fearing a lot about tomorrow's schedule. Lot of back thoughts running so I'm unable to sleep. Due to lack of sleep I'm unable to concentrate on anything. Sometimes due to work pressure, I'm unable to be normal with my family members. I'm getting irritation if they come and simply talk to me. Without any reason I'm getting anxiety. If allocated to a task, till the task completed I'll be in much pressure. Even after completed the task also I'm not able to be happy. At nights it become complete sleepless nights. As I joined a new company, here I'm supposed to work in unknown technologies. So it's taking time to complete the tasks so they're putting more pressure on me. Considering my financial situation job is much important to me so I'm in fear of losing job.

It is advisable to get a thorough evaluation done to understand the  underlying causes and factors  affecting  your condition  . That would help to formulate a treatment plan suited to meet your needs and relieve  your distress  from the symptoms  you mentioned.
Kindly consult with a Psychiatrist for a comprehensive evaluation and management
Anything new is challenging But change your perception towards it Think about how you got this new opportunity how you going to excel how you will accomplish new heights If you change the way you perceive the situation you are the winner Plus people take time to adjust to new things Ask for help Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling online All the best
Please consult a Psychiatrist immediately, with medication you will definitely feel better.
U need proper evaluation for Depression and Anxiety
Consult Psychiatrist
Consult online