Stress and scaredness, low confidence
There are moments when my hands become shaky, i feel like i cant breathe and my legs feel numb and i often shake them, sometimes i feel dizzy and want to puke. Usually i wait till it passes. I also have these thoughts like "im useless" right after. Sometimes when i just go to sleep, or am in school or with friends. Im afraid of what others think of me. Also i seem to forget stuff a lot. I get tired easily(probably because school is stressing me out). I sometimes get headaches and bloddy nose.

Visiting a hypnotherapist would help you recover from anxiety based issues. It’s efficient and long term. Self-worth is your hands and you shouldn’t allow anyone else to hamper it.
Hypnotherapy & counselling
Self-worth is in your hands!