Low confidence
Basically I have basic issues of low self confidence , poor mental maths , difficulty in road directions ... I have stood myself up a little however still feel scared at times pls advise

Let me tell u something nice. No one has low confidence. It's our fears that makes our confidence appear low. So what are u fearful about. A good history will be helpful and u can get out of the problem
Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.