Stress and Pain

Iam a house wife recently married. Iam getting heavy pain in my right knee, i dnt know why and also am having back pain. Recently consulted an orthopedic specialist, After taking all vitamin & calcium tabs. But still the pain remains same. Can u pls tell me which doc i hav to consult again
views-icons 68 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stress and Pain

doctor profile image
Dr. Ajay Rao
9 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Orthopedist
Hello, The symptoms are suggestive of a mechanical lowback pain and patellofemoral syndrome. Sero negative arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis also needs to be ruled out. Please consult an Orthopaedic surgeon
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?