Stress and anxiety
Sir sometimes I am feeling some loosing and tremoring sensation inside my chest,and palpitation also since 3 month,recently I got an appointment of an psychiatry,he told me. It's due to anxiety,and prescribed pari cr. 25,propanol 10mg and clonazepam 0.5 but i have not taken any single medication, due to fear and side reaction of allopathy medicine,so plz suggest me without medication is there any problem and does anxiety  resolve their own.

If Anxiety is situational( due to some tension) it will subside when the tension is dissolved. Anxiety disorders need treatment. In your case it is not clear what sort of anxiety you are going through .
Pls do take those medications as they are prescribed by your Psychiatrist