Stress all the time

Hey there ! I'm a 21 years old girl. And preparing for civils. From last so many days I only think about money and only money. I think one day there will be a miracle and I will become very rich. Or a day I got a big "bori" with full of cash. Am I suffering from any kind of disorder or something? Plz help me out ! thnx

Doctor Answers (1) on Stress all the time

Dr. Diwakar Sharma Delhi | Psychiatrist
Hi there,
It's actually very interesting to note ur honesty in asking this question. It is pretty obvious that u have seen some tough time with money and have realized its importance in ur life. These thoughts , if they have started to bother u merely becos of their repetitive and intrusiveness to a point that u can not think of other things...then yes this can be an illness...
It is a disorder if its impairing ur social, academic or personal life in any manner.
In dat case it is advisable to seek professional help. Otherwise u can just practice simple distraction techiniques, do meditation and focus on ur preps....
Hope this helps...feel free to consult further in 'follow up section'
Take care and best of luck...