Strange rash
My 3year old lil one got a rash on his leg two days back and we applied some powder n it got a scrab on it and still not fully healed.now.we found a new one on his hand...it's redish...big n hard to touch ...like a coin inside.what could be the cause? We thought it could be a mosquito bite..or some insect or some heat rash...but I'm worried if this could also something els? Because of lack of Sunrays can he get these? Or any other issues..pls help how to reduce these or apply on these.

This is insect bite reaction. Please contact me using online consult option for proper examination diagnosis and treatment
It's due to bacterial infection.. for detailed prescription do direct online consultation