Stone problem
He has a big stone in his gallbladder. Bit he does not want to remove it by operation. Is it possible to remove it by any other treatment without harming gallbladder please tell me and also hospital name

Hello There. I can understand your concern. what is the stone size? just based on the information, we cannot say what needs to be done. you should have attached the Ultrasound abdomen reports along with your query. many a times, the medical line of treatment is only for symptomatic control and dietary control. just have a low fat diet. consult a general surgeon for further help. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain