Stone in kidney

My friend age 58 has a stone of approx size 10 mm in kidney. Wether he should go for surgery or some other tretments can cure it?
views-icons 59 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. B. S. Solanki
Nephrologist/Renal Specialist 21 yrs exp Bikaner
Let me know the detail reoort of Usg , Urine and KFT
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?