Stone in Kidney
I have a stone of 6mm in my right kidney. Is laser operation will be fine for this stone ?? What are the natural remedies which I can go for?

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Its great u might accidentally detected or may had pain in abdomen any way welcome, for just 6mm no Dr will suggest any procedure, Ayurvedic Approach offers non-recurrence n stone will shade without pain n bleeding so consider to consult AYURVEDIC Dr nr by in ur city. Who may offer you medicated ghee which avails tone n elasticity to whole Renal system to expel stone. Sure if choose IVP will detect stones in ureters.