Pelvicalyceal system of right kidney
My young sister, age 19 years old, recently her ultrasonography report has shown kidneys: Pelvicalyceal system of right kidney is prominent. Adnexa: Both Ovaries are enlarged; the volume of the right ovary is about 15 cc and left is about 11 cc. A fairly large, oval-shaped anechoic area measuring about 118x53 mm is seen in the right-sided pelvic cavity, which is closely attached to the urinary bladder wall.

Please Send me detailed report, associated symptoms, current medicine names on practo So that I can guide you precisely
Report of radiologist needed in his words or post the photo of the X-ray

Fullness of pelvicalyceal system What is pelvicalyceal system What is pelvicalyceal system in kidney