Stone in gallblader

Im suffering from gall stone for last two nd half years.i want to operate.can you suggest some good doctor cum surgeon.
views-icons 29 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Thanks for expecting Healthier fitness solutions with Ayurved, now a days in corporate Hospital pin hole surgical option is better,
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?