Stone in gall bladder
I have a very small stone in gall bladder I got know about this before a month.. I started having very light food without oil n spices. I m not having rice n potato .. But again I had pain in my right under shoulder from two days it feels very painful when I breathe ..I am not ready to go for laser.. Plz suggest me ...

Gallstones that don't cause signs and symptoms, such as those detected during an ultrasound or CT scan done for some other condition, typically don't require treatment. Medications you take by mouth may help dissolve gallstones. But it may take months or years of treatment to dissolve your gallstones in this way. Sometimes medications don't work. Medications for gallstones aren't commonly used and are reserved for people who can't undergo surgery....