Stone in both kidney
Hlo dr there is stone in my both kidney which size are 4 in rt and 5 in lt. And they both giving. Me pain time to time. So pls suggest. Me the best medicine. For kidney stone. Or is their any natural treatment if yes than also suggest me the treatment. Thank u

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

Cap stonex twice daily for 1 month Syrup stone 2 tsf twice daily Tab Urispas thrice daily for 1 week Tab Voveran 75 mg once daily till pain subsides Plenty of water Less dairy products Thats all you need . Get an ultrasound done after a month again.