Stomach problem
Stomach pain due to gastric problem but he take medicine of that and spleen size is mildly enlarged in size (measure 116×42mm) and he have anixity and fear due to stomach pain he take escitalopram 10mg every night half tablet but he didn't get relaxation due to stomach I didn't understand why his stomach pain when he is taking gas tablet every morning. Please give some solutions.

Anxiety usually accompanies gastric prob Change lifestyle. Work on the risk factors

Stomach pains are not always gastric and taking anxiety medication daily without proper consultation could be more harmful . I’ll suggest for proper consultation on same
Please feel free to contact for paid consultation. You can directly Whatsapp me on *700*776*0417 for video consultation. I will provide you complete assistance with councelling.
For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408