Stomach pain.
My son 12 yrs, is complaining of stomach pain. He had this problem last year also,consulted a paediatrician and was relieved. Again same stomach pains,this time I want to consult a proper specialist. Pl.advise
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Kumaran
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 24 yrs exp Delhi
A pediatrician would seem to be the right person to see.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?