Stomach pain in left side
Since last one month, i have pain in my stomach at left side, this pain is like some injury is happen inside the stomach . it's feel only when I done body movements. I have acidity problem also. Last week i go for blood tests.. in kidney screening test s.creatinine is 0.39 and in biochemistry report- direct bilirubin is 0.06 Pcv-34.93 Mcv- 71.84 Mch- 22.36 Rdw-cv - 17.92 Pls suggest me the solution.. m very worried about my health

Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 19 yrs exp Chennai

If you say your pain aggrevated on body movement, you need direct consultation with nearby gastroenterologist.