Stomach pain
I have stomach pain from last 1 year but from last 1 months it's paining so much and Dec 2015 I operated for appendicitis and I also did ct scan and endoscopy!

Hi..... Avoid irritating foods. Avoid foods that irritate your stomach, especially those that are spicy, acidic, fried or fatty.... .Avoid alcohol. Alcohol can irritate the mucous lining of your stomach... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function. ..... Consult your surgeon for further evaluation and treatment......