Stomach pain
Hello sir Baby girl age 2 and half year weight 12kgs She was complaining every month like 2 or 3 times all of sudden stomach pain since 3 months she saying . So pls advice any syrup or reasons also She will not eat any outside food. May I know some of my parents saying children's will get some of bacteria in stomach while they growing so pls tell is der any thing like that or not pls tell . And pls advice any scanning I have to do or not . Once she will tell and she will forget about pain becoz in a week 2 times she will say about pain in stomach .

Greetings. They are right. Do stool test. Keep hygiene and wash hands frequently. Depending on report we will treat.
Greetings. Stomach pain can have a variety of reasons some of it may be trivial, some may be serious Needs detailed history and examination, kindly consult online/offline.