Stomach issues
Stomach bloating, loss of appetite, gas and constipation. But no medicine seems to work. I am not able to eat most of the things. I am losing weight continuously and i have constant pain on my right abdomen. I have also taken ultrasound blood and urine test of my stomach, lever and kidney. They are fine and normal

Dr. Satyajit Godhi
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 11 yrs exp Bangalore
Madam your most alarming symptom for me is loss of weight. I suggest you to undergo an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy and a CTscan of your abdomen. If these are normal then you should be treated as irritable bowel syndrome