Stomach burning and pain
I do a night shift job. I always feel vomiting sensation after food. My upper stomach pains and burns during mid night. I used to eat atleast 3-4 times in a day. Now I eat only 1-2 times a day. My appetite is screwed. I am a regular smoker and drink beer. I checked my BP and its always 160/90 and have a fatty liver. I get panicked very soon and sweat. Please help!!

Dr. Sagar Rashinkar
hello sir,it seems u have serious health issues.for that u need to undergo set of investigations n treatment regimen. consult me at celebrate health clinic 5th main road next to karnataka bank chamrajpet-560018 nine four eight one two eight five seven one four