Stomach and sinus problem

I am suffreing with stomach problem, Having stomach bloating, excess gas, apattite problem and check with gastrontologist and he tested for H PYLORI. and it is positive and he also told me that there is possibilities of small intestain bactiria overgrowth(SIBO). I took medicine for one week and found changes but after stopping medicine again I am facing the same problem. With that I also have vitamin D and B12 deificinacy and undergone twice nasal DNS surgery. Have nasal congestion.Not able to concentrate on studies. Finding very difficulties to study. I cosulted ayurvedic doctor and he prescibed sootshakarrasa and bringarajarasa, after taking this medicine I found improments in stomach. But for sinus still facing lot of problems. I am taking kanchanara guggulu for sinus and facial massage using gingelly oil. Please help me. Will I get improments after long treatment after continuing medicine for perticular period,(instead of wasting my time). Please help me.

Dr. Lohith
You have explored many things in this, also some doctor shopping!!! It is indeed a major problem in Bangalore due to Pollution and frequently changing weather. You are assured of control in symptoms, not cure!! Please consult Family Physician (not General Physician) who can holistically look at you. You are welcome to attend our center.