Stomach ache

Hello sir , based on reports I got kidney infection . so kindly suggest me best treatment and doctor in Jaipur .
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi your kidney infection is secondary to a cause... consult urologist for evaluation..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?