Stiffness and pain
Hi, I play cricket regularly on weekends. From sometime I have stiffness in my right thigh and it starts paining after a while after playing. The movement is not that smooth and I can feel the stiffness while moving. Same is for my bowling arm as well. So please suggest the reason and what I need to do for the cure. Thanks, Nitin

Dr. Anuradha Sharma (PT)
Clinical Physiotherapist 9 yrs exp Noida

Firstly avoid strain tk rest and apply ice and hot pack for 20 minutes Tk muscle relaxant medicine and apply pain relief ointment
Dr. Jagpravesh Chandra(PT)
Physiotherapist 15 yrs exp Delhi
First start with Streching exercise after warming up ,you will feel better .If after Streching also there is no improvement then you can come to my clinic for proper assessment