Stammering
Respected Sir, I am suffering from the problem of stammering everytime in my daily life. Due to this problem, I feel very shame on me between my friend circle and college. So please give something information to overcome it which is very painful for my life.

Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Stammering is a disorder of speech and is not related to any anatomical problems with voice producing organs. You need to consult speech language pathologist so that he can assess type of your problems and give proper speech therapy. It needs your utmost cooperation with speech pathologist for good results. If you are well motivated then surely your speech will become normal...