Respected Sir, I am suffering from the problem of stammering everytime in my daily life. Due to this problem, I feel very shame on me between my friend circle and college. So please give something information to overcome it which is very painful for my life.
45 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Stammering is a disorder of speech and is not related to any anatomical problems with voice producing organs. You need to consult speech language pathologist so that he can assess type of your problems and give proper speech therapy. It needs your utmost cooperation with speech pathologist for good results. If you are well motivated then surely your speech will become normal...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.