Stammering problem
Hello doctor        I am suffering from stammering problem so is it possible to come up with this?..
276 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harpreet Singh Kochar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 17 yrs exp Noida
Hello. Yes stammerring can be very adequately addressed by speech therapy. A proper evaluation by a speech pathologist followed by speech therapist is what is required. Proper qualification and experience of speech pathologist is very vital for desired results.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.