I have stammering problem since childhood. I dont know how to solve this. I want to know the way to solve this problem.
128 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay S Bhat
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Stammering is a disorder of speech articulation. You should consult nearby speech language pathologist for complete evaluation of your speech problem and appropriate speech therapy can be very helpful. You need to understand that it needs your utmost cooperation with speech therapist and you should follow instructions and should be very patient as it can take time before results can be obtained
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?