Medical Cert. Stammering

I am appearing for international language assessment test. Since I have stammering issue, I requested test agency to provide me extra time during speaking assessment module. However the test agency has asked me to submit detailed stammering reports, duly signed and stamped by registered ENT specialist. Could you plz let me know, which tests are conducted by ENT specialist to diagnose stammering?
views-icons 19 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Medical Cert. Stammering

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
20 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | ENT/ Otolaryngologist
Just meet an ENT Specialist in a Government Hospital who will examine you and do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?