Stammering
I have this problem when I was 7 years old. I went to Jaipur for Speech therapy but that was also not more benefitted. Please help.

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Just speech therapy is not enough as stammerers have to Aldo resolve underlying psychological issues. Please consult a good Clinical Psychologist and simultaneously undergo speech therapy!
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

For stammering speech therapy should be started in early childhood. As you are 38 years old, you will take a longer time to respond to therapy. Consult a qualified and experienced speech therapists and start speech therapy. It is better late than never. With best wishes.