Speech problem

My 3 year old son has speech problem kundly suggest wat can I do Want suggestion from speech therapist
views-icons 70 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anup Sabherwal
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

You will have to go and meet a speech therapist for the problem to be evaluated and for a personalised therapy to be formulated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?