Unclear speech problem
I Have Unclear speech problem..so what should i do now?? Whom should i meet? Please suggest me a good doctor for dis
115 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
First meet an ENT Specialist to rule out a structural problem to your speech impediment. Later meet a Speech Therapist to retrain you to speak correctly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?