I have a stammering sir please help me because I am very disturbing from the stammering.this is my big problem in my life so please sir help me
90 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Diwakar Sharma
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Hi dere, U have to consult a speech therapist for this condition. Its amenable to improvement .just relax. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?