cardiologist-icon
Stamina problem
I have serious physical stamina problem whether i do run or doing any physical work my heart beat goes high and gets everythings dark in front of my eyes loosing control on my body would u please suggest what to do with this problem

hello there. the intensity training should be step by step. you should not take up intensive workouts all of a sudden because your body is not accustomed to such high activity. so I would suggest you to increase the intensity of your workout step by step. have a high protein diet. regards