Stabbing chest pain I left side
There is am getting stabbing like chest pain in left side of thorasic cavity & it last only for 10-20 sec only. It happens at same area always and it comes at unspecific interval.I feels uncomfortable in even normal inhalation and exhalation if I am trying to inhale completely it pain like someone is stabbing their internally and their is nothing anymore symptoms

HELLO, HOT FOMANTATION BY HOT WATER BAG. TABLET NICE TWO TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR FIVE DAYS. CAPSULE OCID D BEFORE BREAKFAST FOR FIVE DAYS. O.K,BYE.