SSRI interaction with Mucuna Pruriens
I'm taking a combination of prozac(ssri) and effexor (snri) as a part of my treatment for Major Depression Disorder (MDD). I have a few problems with my testosterone levels (I can't grow more facial hair) and I'm having delayed ejaculation. So can I take Mucuna Pruriens powder (also known as Kaunch Beej Powder) which boosts testosterone levels naturally.. As it contains L-Dopa, does it cause 'Serotonin Syndrome' by its interaction with the current medication I'm taking? Is it safe? Or I should never try it?

Without prescription or specialist's recommendation medicine or herbal products or supplements consume may cause unhealthy issues. It is better to treat ur physical problem.Consult a good homoeopathic doctor and start treatment. Depression is one of the causes of sexually related problems. Along with medicine i think u should consult psychologist and go for counselling and psychotherapy. Combined effect of medicines and therapy improve s ur mental health ,physical health.

Best ssri for anxiety