Squiting of eyes

I have alternate estropia refractive error of left eye doctors are prescribed tears natural forte whats the use of this drops is this will correct my squient r else I need operation minimum of 5 degree they have given me white one piece cr39 type glasses for my eyes should I use this glasses is it safe for my eyes

Doctor Answers (3) on Squiting of eyes

Dr. Arun Rajan Thiruvananthapuram | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You have been prescribed lubricating drops and it will not affect your squint in any way. You need a comprehensive eye examination and squint evaluation to decide further course of action. Take another opinion if you are not satisfied with your current Doctor. Some types of squint can be corrected by conservative methods and other types need surgery.
Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello
1. Tears natural is not for squint...it is just a lubricating eyedrop
2. Please tell me what is power of your glasses and what is amount of your squint
Dr. Krishna Bhojwani Nagpur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
You need a thorough orthoptic check-up . if the squint is accomodative type it can be corrected by glasses and if it si other variety surgery may be done after complete squint evaluation