Squint problem

Sir I have little squint in my left eye and it really breakdown my confidence and I am having problem in my carrier sir please my age is 23 please guide me about operation and fee procedure (must) to correct the squint and make it normal . Sir I am wearing spectates from past 10 years but it was worthless .please help
views-icons 56 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Squint problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal Bangalore | General Physician
Hello.. Please consult your nearest ophthalmologist... We need to check the angles and decide about the operation
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?